stochastic filter bank
PaSSBot is a stochastic filter bank plugin, a cloud of filters with complex modulation capabilities driving up to 64 unique parallel instances.
- Filters type of IIR Biquad, StateVariableFilter, Ladder and Resonator are available. With behaviors of bandpass, Lo + Hipass. And upto 64 of them in true stereo. New in Version2 ; cascade mode doubling the Biquad and SVF filters in series.
- User set values of center frequency, gain and resonance of each filter will be elaborated with complex stochastic generators ( 4 independent GENs ) with continuous, discrete probabilistic distributions but also with standard waveforms.
PaSSBot plugins can be triggered remotely with BOTTrig plugin, while they are operating on separate audio tracks of the DAW.
- PaSSBot is an audio plugin, a massive cloud of filters presented to you in AU and VST3 format.
- PaSSBot has a rich time domain modulation scheme at your finger which operates on various parameters of each filter parameters with various modulation sources such as many continuous and discrete types of probability distributions, standard waveforms, stochastic offset leveling and high&low limiters with dynamic transparency.
- You can set the filter parameters individually, but also distribute them in harmonic order, again the harmonic spread ratio is can be set by the user and even can be modulated.
- Be it stochastic complex control waveforms to interact with or simple touches, this control data serving to the filter bank can create musical soundscapes instantly.
PassBot stochastic filter bank
is avaiable for OSX and Windows in VST3 and AU formats.
Stochastic Engine, a tremendous sonic calculation
- Four independent GENs for each filter (modulation generators) with loads of stochastic distribution sources. This makes upto 64 x 4 GENs running in parallel..
- Each GEN can modulate a different parameter: Center freq, filter gain, filter bandwidth, harmonic spread ratio and stereo spatialization.
- You can tune the filter frequencies to musical scales. PaSSBot can read .scala format scale files !
- True two channel behavior for stereo imaging, and each filter position can be modulated on the stereo field.
- The filter can run continuously or be triggered manually. In that case, each filter will be applied an independent AR envelope with configurable random duration.
- Precision DSP rendering, less than 1 milisec. control rate precision and at the same time CPU friendly.