Cosmosƒ Fx v2.1
dynamic stochastic live audio input processor
Cosmosƒ Fx has the same engine of vSaturn
- It can process live inputs in various ways, offering the expected sonic richness of the Cosmosƒ signal processor.
- The audio coming into Cosmoƒ FX will be input directly into the micro events.
The synth engine of CosmosƒFx offers three handling methods which concerns the mapping of the incoming data as the micro event audio content.
The micro events process this data with their own parameter space and accumulate the result as new meso events to the higher level.
Then altogether the meso events construct the macro event which then can be fed back to micro events.
Cosmosƒ FX v2
is the latest version. It is available for OSX and Windows as VST and AU plugin formats.
3 different live input handling methods for the micro events
- The direct input mode delivers the live input directly to the micro events being sampled and manipulated synchronously.
- The live circular buffer sampling mode records the live input into a circular buffer and each micro event can access to this buffer with different sample lengths set individually.
- The additive synthesis sampling mode offers the data in the circular buffer to each of the 12 partials of Cosmosƒ additive synthesis engine.
- Their pitch and amplitude balance can be set individually to build impressive clusters with the live input audio stream.
- Input buffer freezing is possible with a button switch.