sonicLAB and its logo is a registered trademark of sonicPLANET Inc.
sonicPlanet Incorporated A&V Tech. Doganbey Sok. 15/6 34970
contact : email@example.com
DISCLAIMER : We are solely responsible for contents on this site. Any software-related item (plugin apps, informations, tutorials, downloadable material) is to be used at your own risk. We give no guarantee concerning their usefulness or proper function within the context of anyone else’s application.
PRIVACY : sonicLAB takes the privacy of your personal data very seriously, in strict compliance with international data protection legislation. You will only be asked to divulge information that is absolutely necessary for the upkeep of our services. Under no circumstances will your personal data be sold or otherwise passed on to third parties.
- We do ask the operating system of use on your computer.
- We do ask the DAW you are using for checking compatibility.
- We do ask the mac-id of your computer for registration of the software.
When you contact us asking for a demo version, you do automatically accept that we might later send you additional information in form of newsletter e-mail about our product updates and announcements. You can anytime unsubscribe yourself from these activities.
PURCHASE & RETURN POLICY : When you purchase a sonicLAB software, you will be asked the necessary information for the registration of your software.
- the mac-id specific to your computer will be asked according to the operating system in use.
- You can install the software on two computers at the same time. However you can update the registration with your new computers.
- Once the software is delivered to you (a link to download), which is registered with your specific computer info, there is no possibility to return the software by any reasons.
- The procedure is very safe and the software does not communicate by any means with our servers in the background. Also we don’t save any alien file to your harddisk for registration/security reasons.
sonicLAB reserves all the rights to do any changes on its existing softwares as for updates or feature expansions.
UPGRADE POLICY :
- sonicLAB products are updated regularly. It is a continuous research and development process for new features and implementing new ideas.
- Cosmosƒ plugin is not a new released product, however it might contain minimum amount of bugs and sometimes things are broken between updates. But sonicLAB immediately takes care of all possible conflicts and releases fixes very quickly.
- sonicLAB considers primarily supporting the newest OS updates and today developers have to stay in sync with the latest OS versions. If conflicts do happen between an old OS version and the latest Cosmosƒ version, priority is given for supporting the latest versions. So please consider upgrading your OS regularly.
- Prices may change accordingly given the amount of new features or released lighter versions of the software. Statistically, upgrades are charged for a period of not less then 2 years. During these 2 years sonicLAB shows a considerable amount of R&D for its products by implementing new features, unlike other audio software companies which release the product and supports it with bug fixings, however feature-wise the software does not change at all.
- When a client purchases the software with a discount campaign, then the client might be asked to pay the full price difference for a new upgrade version if there is an upgrade price being asked by sonicLAB for this new version. The client has the license to use his/her currently purchased software forever, however sonicLAB does not guarantee the OS compatibility for all the previously released software versions. Again, the priority is given to the latest developments and OS versions.
- A client who has paid the full price has no advantage against the client who has purchased the product with a discount campaign in terms of the offered software features. In return, the upgrade price being asked from the first client will be much less in comparison to the second client as explained above. The idea is to consider the balance of the purchase mechanism equally.
- If the client has purchased a student or academic version ( anyway full version ) which was being offered in the past, he/she will be asked for the validity of an existent student/academic enrollment in order to be able to obtain a new paid upgrade. Otherwise a price difference for the existing professional version will be asked. Again the policy serves to treat equally the amount of payment for all the clients.
Alltogether purchasing a software does not guarantee that it will work in the future as it is when you change your computer or OS; so you will need the upgrades regularly. This is the in plain nature of using a software. sonicLAB does its best to ensure that you can use your software for a long time as it is. However charges for the upgrades from time to time is inevitable, as developing audio software is a senior level programming effort being done in professional time.
Please address your further questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Audio Units and Mac are trademarks of Apple, Inc
VST is a trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies AG
Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corp.