sonicLAB and its logo is a registered trademark of sonicPLANET Inc.
sonicPlanet Incorporated A&V Tech. Doganbey Sok. 15/6 34970
contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER : We are solely responsible for contents on this site. Any software-related item (plugin apps, informations, tutorials, downloadable material) is to be used at your own risk. We give no guarantee concerning their usefulness or proper function within the context of anyone else’s application.
PRIVACY : sonicLAB takes the privacy of your personal data very seriously, in strict compliance with international data protection legislation. You will only be asked to divulge information that is absolutely necessary for the upkeep of our services. Under no circumstances will your personal data be sold or otherwise passed on to third parties.
- We do ask the operating system of use on your computer.
- We do ask the DAW you are using for checking compatibility.
- We do ask the mac-id of your computer for registration of the software.
When you contact us asking for a demo version, you do automatically accept that we might later send you additional information in form of newsletter e-mail about our product updates and announcements. You can anytime unsubscribe yourself from these activities.
PURCHASE & RETURN POLICY : When you purchase a sonicLAB software, you will be asked the necessary information for the registration of your software.
- the mac-id specific to your computer will be asked according to the operating system in use.
- You can install the software on two computers at the same time. However you can update the registration with your new computers.
- Once the software is delivered to you (a link to download), which is registered with your specific computer info, there is no possibility to return the software by any reasons.
- The procedure is very safe and the software does not communicate by any means with our servers in the background. Also we don’t save any alien file to your harddisk for registration/security reasons.
sonicLAB reserves all the rights to do any changes on its existing softwares as for updates or feature expansions.
Audio Units and Mac are trademarks of Apple, Inc
VST is a trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies AG
Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corp.